Seattle named #2 summer travel destination in U.S. – KIRO Seattle

KIRO 7 Now

VIDEO: Seattle ranked number 2 summer travel spot
Seattle has been named the #2 top travel destination during the summer of 2023, according to a report from Allianz Partners.
The report said the company looked at more than 1.6 million flight itineraries – between five and eight days in length – that were booked between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day.
73% of the trips were for travel within the United States, while the remaining 27% was for international travelers.
For domestic travelers, Orlando, Florida, was ranked #1.
Seattle was #2, followed by Honolulu (#3), Boston (#4), and another destination in Hawaii, Kahului, at #5.
The remaining Top 10 were New York (#6), Los Angeles (#7), Las Vegas (#8), Miami (#9) and Portland, Oregon (#10).
The new report knocked Denver, Colorado, out of the Top 10.
For international travel, Cancun, Mexico, took the top spot, followed by San Jose del Cabo, Mexico (#2), Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (#3), Oranjestad, Aruba (#4), Montego Bay, Jamaica (#5), Nassau, Bahamas (#6), Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (#7), London, England (#8), Providenciales, Turks & Caicos (#9) and Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands (#10).

©2023 Cox Media Group
© 2023 Cox Media Group. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices.

source

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top